mercoledì 8 maggio 2013

This is gonna be LEGEN-wait for it-DARY!

Ultimamente sono "fissata" con il telefilm HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER e credo sia inutile dire che il mio preferito è Barney Stinson che è LEGGEN- aspetta che arriva- DARIO!!!! (se lo guardate sapete cosa voglia dire!!)
All'inizio non lo seguivo per bene, ma nell'ultima settimana lo sto seguendo molto e con più attenzione e lo adoro, in più ho visto i BLOOPERS su youtube e ero piegata in due dal ridere!!!!!
Spero che continui ancora per un pò dopo che Ted incontrerà finalmente quella che diventerà sua moglie!!!!

Lately I've been stuck on the tv series HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER and I think it's useless to say that my favourite is Barney Stinson which is LEGEN- wait for it- DARY!!!! (if you watch it you know what this means!!)
At the beginning I didn't really follow it, but in the last week I'm following it more and more focused and I love it, plus I saw the BLOOPERS on youtube and I was rolling on the floor with laughter!!!!!!!
I hope it continues for a little bit after Ted finally meets the girls that will become his wife!!!






Baci Feddy

XOXO Feddy

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...