sabato 17 maggio 2014

I'LL CRASH HER! (La spiaccico!!!)

PREMESSA: Non sappiamo ancora il sesso del nuovo membro della nostra famiglia, ma il Nano ha deciso che è una sorella!

PREMISE: We don't know yet the nex of the new member of our family, but the Kid has decided that he's going to have  a sister!

photo credit

Ieri sera il nano mi si avvicina mentre ero seduta sul divano. Mi posa una manina sullo stomaco e...
Lui: "È qui la sorella?"
Io: "No Nano è qui" rispondo spostandogli la manina sulla mia pancia.
Lui mi guarda un poi
Lui: "La spiaccico!!"
Io: "Perchè?"
Lui: "Perchè non è capace!"
Io: "A fare cosa?"
Lui: "A giocare"
Io: "Ma devi insegnarglielo tu"
Lui mi guarda perplesso e ci pensa un pò
Lui: "La spiaccico lo stesso!"


Last night the Kid sat close to me while I was sitting on the couch. Puts his little hand on my stomach and...
Him: " Is the sister here?"
Me: "No Kid, she's here" I say movimg his hand on my belly.
He looks at me and then goes
Him: " I'll crash her!!"
Me: " Why?"
Him: " Because she's not able to do it."
Me: " Do what?"
Him: " Play"
Me: " But you'll have to teach her" He looks at me a bit confused and thinks about and then
Him: " I'll crash her anyway!"



P.S.:assicuratevi di seguirci su FACEBOOK e su BLOGLOVIN'!!!
P.S.:make sure you follow us on FACEBOOK and BLOGLOVIN'!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...